50 Songs; 50 Nicki Verses:
// MonsterKanye West // Love MoreChris Brown // LowJuicy J // I Ain’t ThruKeyshia Cole // Make Me Proud Drake // Out of My Mind B.o.B // Raining Men Rihanna // Up Out My Face (Remix) Mariah Carey // Get Like Me Nelly // Roger That Young Money // So Bad Cam’ron // Somebody Else Mario // Take it to the Head DJ Khaled // My Chick Bad Ludacris // Tapout Rich Gang // Woohoo Christina Aguilera // Tonight I’m Getting Over You (Remix) Carly Rae Jepsen // True Colors Wiz Khaifa // Up All Night Drake // Where Dem Girls At David Guetta // Bottoms Up Trey Songz // She Came to Give it to You Usher // Till the World Ends (Femme Fatale Remix) Britney Spears // Whip My Hair (Remix) Willow Smith // #twerkit Busta Rhymes // 5 Star Bitch (Remix) Yo Gotti // 2012 Jay Sean // All I Do is Win (Remix) DJ Khaled // Fireball Willow Smith // Bang Bang Jessie J // Beauty and a Beat Justin Bieber // Give Me All Your Luvin’ Madonna // Teqkilla (Remix) M.I.A. // Clappers Wale // Shakin’ it 4 Daddy Robin Thicke // Livin’ it Up Ciara // Dance (A$$) (Remix) Big Sean // I’m Out Ciara // Entertainment 2.0 Sean Paul // Flawless (Remix) Beyonce // I Luv Dem Strippers 2Chainz // Freaks French Montana // Get Low Waka Flocka Flame // Lil’ Freak Usher // the Creep the Lonely Island // Girl on Fire (Inferno Version) Alicia Keys // Dark Fantasy Kanye West // Hands Up Swizz Beatz // Born Stunna (Remix) Birdman // In My Head (Remix) Jason Derulo //
waiting for the tumblr video player to load
ppl my age have children what the hell i am a children
why is this so hard for people to understand
Does it freak anybody else out that Ansel Elgort’s dad used to look like Gibby from iCarly
my life became 600% better when i started acting like a self obsessed piece of shit like 10/10 would recommend
even if u don’t actually genuinely love yourself its fuckin fun to act like you think you’re the human embodiment of perfection go on try it life’s too short to not fall in love with yourself
“Stop sending expired food”….”fried chicken 64.99”
IQALUIT, Nunavut — A head of cabbage for $20. Fifteen bucks for a small bag of apples.
A case of ginger ale: $82.
Fed up and frustrated by sky-high food prices and concerned over widespread hunger in their communities, thousands of Inuit have spent weeks posting pictures and price tags from their local grocery stores to a Facebook site called Feed My Family.
WHAT IN THE FUCK? This shit is not okay.
ughhslfkajsdlf gross gross gross
Reblogging for the extra articles.
Also… I might show up to this protest and support them.
Pay attention to this stuff, please, followers who haven’t heard about this! This kind of thing is completely erased in news media.
This is really fucking important.
This is why I don’t respect anyone who blindly supports the anti-sealing protestors. Because for a lot of people, it’s the only affordable option.
It’s not just Iqaluit. In Nain, Labrador this problem has been going on for ages and nobody does anything about it. $47 for a ham and $17 for a block of cheese. In Rigolet, Labrador, a loaf of bread costs $7. Here’s another picture of an Iqaluit food price changing before your very eyes.
The NNCP is starving people, reducing their food choices, and keeping people on EI poor. This is so, so wrong.
How can we help? I joined the group and checked out the website, but I didn’t see anything that can be actively done (other than raising awareness, which, of course, is great).
Excellent question! If you read through the group (which is here, for anyone who missed it), there are people talking about some ways to help.
- Look at the latest news on the Feeding My Family website to see what the priorities are and how you might be able to help.
- If you’re Canadian, call your local MP and ask to discuss this issue and express your concern.
- Look up ways to support putting pressure onto airlines to charge fair rates (a $1000 plane ticket should be from one coast to the other, not a few hundred miles).
- Research and learn what you can about food sustainability. For a start, how about learning square foot/metre (French intensive) gardening or container gardening and starting to practice it yourself? Share these techniques with friends and family. Get good at it so you can teach them to others who have poor food security in your own area.
- For the love of God, stop signing “anti-sealing”/”anti-hunting” petitions and supporting Greenpeace’s actions without understanding the complicated, nuanced situation in the North.
- Watch the FB group, because people there mention direct donations and ways to help the organizations actually on the ground there.
- For example, one person is starting up a donation project/fundraiser.
- Look at what organizations like FoodShare are doing and support them.
There is so much to be done. Sharing news articles and stories, lists of resources, donation and fundraising pages, and knowledge about food security is critical, but there’s a lot more work of all sorts.